Monday, July 30, 2007

A Year Already!








Well there it is. A year in the life of Logan. I can't believe how fast he is growing, in fact he said his first word today (wawa = water) and he is trying real hard to walk. All in all I can say he is a pretty cool kid. Austin is excited because he is finally getting someone who will play with him a little more. I am excited because he is getting more and more independent. So happy birthday Logan and keep up the good work!

p.s If you haven't figured it out, my camera works again. So next post...Mexico!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! an entire year!!! He is SO cute! I don't know why, but it always amazes me how fast kids grow up, but it always does. He is a lovely little boy and so is Austin! You are doing a great job, Tannie!So looking forward to seeing you and them soon!
Love,
Syl