Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dan won't do it...


O.k. everyone it is now my turn. As you may have noticed Dan has pretty much called it quites on the 'ol family blog so I thought I give it a try. Unfortunately this will involve a lot less funny but more pictures. So we will see how it goes. You may have noticed that I have titled my blog "outnumbered" and well if you take a look at the picture you will see that it is true. Not only am I the only girl in this family, but all the boys look exactly alike! I think Dan has a secret plan to take over the world with mini clones of himself. Two down only eight billion left to go. Ummmm if that is the case then he really needs to find himself a new wife, no way am I having eight billion kids! We are lucky we got the two. :-) Hey I guess I will try to be funny with these blogs after all. Well wish me luck and I will try my best to keep this going. Hey and if you haven't read Dans check it out at www.dantann.blogspot.com He is totally hilarious even though a little out dated.

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Well well well, Tannie I have to say that I am surprised that you gave in. You do realize that this is basically an online scrapbook, and you will be forced to update and complete it? But I guess that you have to do it for the kids right? Welcome aboard.