Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Moooo


Dang I have cute kids! I know most of you have seen this one. But I think it is web worthy. Besides Dan has my camera while he is in DC so I only have old ones to rely on. FYI for those of you who don't know, this is post Halloween. I bought this costume for pajamas and mostly so we could laugh at our children. Isn't that why we have kids after all? And just so Austin doesn't feel left out, here's one of him to laugh at. :-) Ignore the scandalously robed gentleman in the background.

2 comments:

Syl said...

Hey, Tannie,
You do have cute kids! I love the Halloween costumes!
thanks for the BLOG, now if we could just get Jen to do one too!
Love,
Syl

Russell and Jillian said...

Love the cow costume! Man, your boys look identical. Good thing they're cute! :)