Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Food, Glorious Food!

As you can see we are finally getting to try SOLID FOOD (said in a boomy sort of superhero voice). Logan has been smacking is lips for about a month now and finally got to see what the big deal about eating is and well...he LOVED it. While I was mixing his first bowl of rice cereal he got all excited like he knew exactly what I was up too. Then when I gave him his first bite, he just chomped it down like he had been eating his whole life. I have never seen a baby eat so well right away, beware the future.


Mom, I totally love food, but like my brother, I totally DON'T love a mess.

1 comment:

Lonna said...

I love the fact that they love to eat food, I feel like it makes meal time a lot easier. But I don't like thew mess either, oor the poop for that matter.