Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Making it even



Everyone knows that the first child has about 2 million more pictures taken of them then any following children. I guess I am making up for it by posting way too many pictures of Logan. That way if Logan says "why does Austin have so many pictures?" I can say "Why son, he does have a lot of pictures, but yours were on the World Wide Web." And then he will be so amazed it will instantly solve any jealousy issues right then and there. At least that will be how it goes in my dream world. Because then of course Austin will say, "How come you didn't put me on the Internet." and then they will pummel each other as only brothers know how. Oh well. Here are more cute pictures of Logan and I guess I better find some for Austin. *sigh*

p.s. I love that Logans eyes are blue. I now have a chocolate boy and a blue boy. yesssss.





Here we go. This was taken today at the botanical gardens. You even get the benefit of seeing me in a picture. A rare occurrence since I am the family photographer.

Wow I really do have a snotty face. Oh well, I felt happy on the inside. :-)

2 comments:

Lonna said...

that was a magical feat to get yourself in the picture. i don't think that our family remembers what we look like anymore, but by jove they will know what Gwen looks like!

Russell and Jillian said...

I thought that the first picture was Austin and the second was Logan. I was thinking, "Man they do look exactly alike!" Very cute pics though, and I don't think you look snotty :)