Saturday, May 15, 2010

An Example Worth Following

Last night at 12:17am one of the greatest people to ever live, my grandpa, Leon V. Honey, passed away. He did not accomplish much in the worlds eyes, but he accomplished many things in Gods. He was an excellent father, a great teacher, and had a vast talent for music that touched thousands of lives. But most importantly he lived his testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ every day of his life. He was the first to tell you that he loved the Savior and would do all that was required of him. I love you Grandpa and if all I ever do in this life is live up to your example, than I have done enough.






3 comments:

futboldan said...

Although I did not know you well, I knew you as a great man. You will be missed greatly.

Russell and Jillian said...

Awesome post Tannie! Those pictures were great and what you said is so sweet. That picture of Tricia looks so much like you!

nancy said...

Nice job, Tannie. I hadn't seen some of those pictures before and what you wrote was beautiful. xoxo