Thursday, February 28, 2008

Climbing Monkeys and Daredevils

Since I am once again the dreaded accountants widow, I have been trying to take pity on the poor man who is stuck in an office instead of spending time with his family in the beautiful weather we have been having. One way of accomplishing this is by being better at taking pictures and video of some of the activities we have been doing. I have noticed a consistency with these videos, and that is my boys are B-O-Y-S. In the first video Austin has just learned how to climb the monkey bars. Litteraly at the moment of this video and takes to it like a natural. The second video is Logan thinking that he is a professional stunt man and jumping off a car with all the grace associated. Unfortunately he has yet learned how to actually jump. So with that said, please enjoy a peek at my life and hopefully Dan will be able to see these someday too.


2 comments:

Lonna said...

I love it. It sure looks like you are having fun, even without a husband. Thank goodness for the nice weather, it sure makes for easy entertainment with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your blog! You have such cute, very-much-boys!
love,
syl